- Jul 19, 2010
- 3 Comments
This week we touch upon some of the week’s interesting news, a new Blizzard Developer Twitter Chat, and further discuss 10 and 25-man Loot Drop Rates and accessibility in Cataclysm. We also discuss the fun times that Blizzard is preparing for new players to keep us engaged beyond level 10!
Links to topics discussed this week:
- Morhaime on the New Player Experience
- Cataclysm: Guild Perks Details
- Cataclysm: Talent UI Frame Updated in Latest Beta Build
- Cataclysm: All UI Changes Detailed on MMO-Champion.com
- Cataclysm: Engineers Get the Love with Enchants, Gems and BIP Items
- Blizzard Developer Twitter Chat
- Cataclysm: Elitist Jerks Forums Regarding 25-man and 10-man Drop Rates
- This week a question was posed for Eulixe at during the show 1:19:14. Check next week’s Lands of Lore for the answer! In the meantime, enjoy an older episode of LoL.
- Leave a comment or send an e-mail with your Rawrcast Blizzcon T-shirt Idea! Thanks again to BILL for his, the first, submission!
Special Thanks to our Sponsors
WootLoots.com & UGT-Servers.com use the code RAWRCAST for 10% off!
| facebook | twitter | call us: 559-949-RAWR | discussion forums | support the rawr |
| DFW WoW Meet-up Squad | Austin WoW Meet-up Squad | NYC WoW Meetup Group |
Music Provided by: Sound and Fury – School’s Out